What is Cranio-Sacral Therapy?
- Cranio-Sacral Therapy is a gentle touch approach, releasing tension deep within the central nervous system, allowing every part in the body to relax and self-correct.
- It helps you naturally free yourself of pain, stress and discomfort (i.e. post-traumatic stress).
- It is performed on clients while fully-clothed on a massage table.
- It is a semi-closed hydraulic system contained within a tough membrane which envelopes the brain and spinal cord.
- The production and re-absorption of cerebro-spinal fluid occurs within this tough membrane system and produces a rise and fall of fluid pressure within the cranio-sacral system.
- Cranio-Sacral Therapy is a very gentle, light touch approach that releases tensions deep within the central nervous system so that every other system in the body can RELAX and SELF-CORRECT. It helps you naturally free yourself of pain, stress and discomfort. It is performed on clients, fully-clothed on a comfortable massage table.
- Cranio-Sacral Therapy may facilitate the healing of many health related problems because the cranio-sacral system influences the development and function of the brain and spinal cord.
- It strengthens overall good health, motor coordination, sensory perception, range of motion and neuromuscular function.